Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Elle Fanning's Super Starbucks Run

Looking to get caffeinated, Elle Fanning was spotted on a Starbucks run in Los Angeles yesterday afternoon (June 21).

Joined by her mother Mary, the ?Somewhere? actress looked lovely in a long flowing skirt as she grabbed her beverage and headed off to a nearby mall.

Elle recently told press that she received some priceless advice from her pal and ?Super 8? producer Steven Spielberg.

"Steven told us to have balance, to still go to school and have the balance of your regular life. I think me and my sister sort of have kept up with that. When we're not in movies, we're just at home being normal. That's what you have to have. You have to have a separate life in a weird way."

Fanning also confessed to being an amateur fashionista. "I am obsessed with clothes. I love fashion. The best part of my day is figuring out what I am going to wear. I love vintage. Today my mom was like, 'We have to clean up your room, like, tonight.'"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/elle-fanning/elle-fannings-super-starbucks-run-517095

Asia Argento Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser

No comments:

Post a Comment