Friday, April 29, 2011

Tori Spelling's Royal Wedding Prep

An expectant Tori Spelling stepped out with her assistant on Thursday (April 28) to prepare for her Royal Wedding party. The Beverly Hills, 90210 star Tweeted about her shopping trip: "Just went 2 cutest British gifts & foods store "Oh, Fancy That" in Tarzana 4 goodies 4 my Royal Sleepover Viewing Party 2nite!"

In honor of the royal nuptials, the mom-of-two hosted a "Royal Wedding Sleepover Party" for her friends and family at her house. "I'm telling all my friends girls and gays and Dean ? poor Dean ? to come over to my house Friday morning at 1 a.m," Tori told People. "I'm having about 10 friends/royal fanatics."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/04/29/tori-spellings-royal-wedding-prep

Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment